- Public Affairs plans and executes communication strategies to gain informed public support for Air Force personnel, resources and missions; oversees worldwide public affairs force management, development and readiness; and directs public engagement and media operations programs.
- Strategy and Assessments Division provides communication, advice and planning support for Air Force priorities, issues and initiatives. They also, evaluate and assess the effectiveness of communication products, processes and programs, in order to provide recommendations for appropriate adaptations to future plans and operations.
- The agency
services to the Air Force. It provides an archiving and distribution capability for all public affairs products, manages licensing and branding of the Air Force trademark, deploys crisis response teams for Air Force public affairs support to contingencies, and conducts research and establishes guidance on emerging technologies for future public affairs operations.
- Engagement Division develops and executes public engagement programs to build sustained public understanding, trust and support for Air Force personnel and missions.
- Media Operations Division provides information to the public (national and international) on Air Force policies, programs, activities & issues through independent and DoD media.
- Requirements and Development Division
establishes, manages and oversees force development and management, training programs and educational curricula for Public Affairs forces. They also advocate Air Force Public Affairs equities in the development of DoD, Joint, and Service directives and doctrine. Ultimately integrating Public Affairs capabilities into operational planning and execution guidance. This division also over sees the
Training and Development section in the Air Force Public Affairs Agency.
Deputy Director of Public Affairs
Mr. Jerry Renne
Senior Enlisted Leader, Public Affairs
CMSgt Timothy W. Cook